RSS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

International premium rate solutions

Maxtis Telecom provides a large portfolio of International Premium Rate Numbers; a popular method of charging end users for a variety of services and content. In countries which do not offer domestic Premium Rate Numbers, International Solutions provides a gateway to charge customers by calling on your Premium Rate Number. International numbers can be used for voice and data services, voting, live chats, call TV, quiz shows, horoscopes, voice internet access and much more.

International Premium Rate Numbers are based on a Pay per Minute system, where the content provider can decide the amount to charge the customer by making him hold the line for a defined period of time.

We are constantly launching new international solutions. Please contact our sales team to get the most up-to-date price and access lists.





Lithuania
370
Estonia
372
Austria
438 2
Austria NEW
438 1
Sierra Leone
232
Liechtenstein
423
Zimbabwe NEW
263
Sao Tome
239
Congo
243 42
Congo
243 123
Madagascar
261
Niger
227
Togo
228
Congo NEW
243 127
Burkina Faso NEW
226
Somalia
252
Wallis&Futuna
681
Cameroon
237
Nauru
674
Liechtenstein
423 7
Solomon
677
Zimbabwe NEW
263
Central African Republic
2367 - mobile
Bulgaria
359
Georgia
995
Switzerland Mobile
417
UK
44
Central African Republic
236

10 comments:

  1. hello sir/madam

    plz send me ur acount opning form ,, im new user my e-mail

    khu_shi_love@yahoo.com

    thnx regards: JAWAD KHAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me your account , you are old user

      Delete
  2. Hello
    I request you to open a new account and send me the following email:
    abu.ryan@live.it
    my name :alaa mahmoud barhoom
    new username :alaa
    password :1/10/1989

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heloo Sir,

    Can i register in your site? So plz send me your registeration form.

    BEST REGARDS.
    RASHID ALI,
    rashid_co@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. helloo sie cani register in your site so send me your registeration form my id is myjan_s2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Sir,
    I am new user so kindly send me registratio form
    to open a new account .

    thanx
    Faisal
    alkhaleejtrvl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    I request you to open a new account and send me the following email: hot_for_hot@live.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello I request for open a new account send me registration form email ---badar_itly@yahoo.com usser-GS2010 PASS--AK999999

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello I request for open a new account send me registration form email pls.

    mahirnebioglu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, If anybody has got voice traffic. Please contact me by skype: panamaragr or fill registration form on pncall.com

    If you are working with another company we will provide better rates. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Premium rate numbers

 
Copyright Premium rate numbers | Premium rate scams | Premium rate telecom 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .