RSS

Monday, January 4, 2010

Line Reclamation(we reserve the right to reclaim your premium rate number)

This meant that if my premium rate number failed to generate more than 500 calls a month, for three consecutive months they will reclaim my premium rate number and sell it on to someone else.

So, let’s say, my premium rate number gets 20 calls in month one, 50 calls in month two, and 490 calls in month three; and let’s say, each call lasts on average about 6 minutes at a rate of £1.50 per minute. My premium rate number would have earned £180 in month one; £450 in month two and £4410 in month three. But here this, I won't see a penny of my premium rate number's earning in month three because I failed to generate 500 calls a month for three consecutive months. Consequentially, my premium rate number will potentially be reclaimed and what happens to my revenue? You guessed it, they keep it!

1 comment:

  1. This content has been stolen from my blog page, can you please remove it at once.

    www.premium-numbers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Premium rate numbers

 
Copyright Premium rate numbers | Premium rate scams | Premium rate telecom 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .